Prep 1 min
Cook 6 mins
My family loves grilled cheese, so I am always looking for ways to jazz it up.
Make and share this Hearty Grilled Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices bread (your choice)
- 2 teaspoons Miracle Whip
- 1 slice American cheese
- 4 slices deli turkey (thin, any flavor you like)
- 1 slice red onion, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons soft margarine
- Top 1 bread slice with dressing, cheese, turkey and onion; cover with remaining bread slice.
- Spread outside of sandwich with margarine.
- Cooke in skillet on medium heat 3 minute on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
Made as directed and what a delicious sandwich! I used oatnut bread and really enjoyed the red onions with the turkey and cheese grilled. Thank you! Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Jan-June 2012 tag game.
Yummy sandwich! I made this as directed other than I used mayo. I really enjoyed the red onion in this super speedy lunch. Thanks iewe for a nice treat. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.
Made as posted but used mayo instead of Miracle Whip. Served with a few pickle slices for great lunch. Thanks for posting iewe. Made for I Recommend Tag.