Recipe by Lacy S.
This cookies are very tasty! They DO NOT taste like a regular oatmeal raisin cookie so please do not expect that. I wanted a sugar free, fat free, gluten free treat and that is want they are. The bananas add enough sweetness and moisture to satisfy a craving.
Top Review by Nailah L.
Yes they might be a little bland but they are healthy minus all the sugar and flour. I put dark chocolate morsels in mine and cinnamon...not bad but not good...the chocolate morsels I added gives it that sweet taste
- 5 bananas, ripe
- 2 cups oatmeal, Whole Grain
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or wax paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray, I use Pam.
- Place peeled bananas in a large bowl and beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until incorporated.
- Drop on prepared cookie sheet using a tablespoon. Spread out slighty but make sure they are not too thin.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the tops begin to brown slighty.
- Remove cookies from the cookie sheet and place then on a wire rack to cool.
- When completely cooled place in an airtight container and store in a cool dry area.