Sugar Free Lowfat Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Ready In:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1⁄8 cup sliced almonds
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground cloves
- mash bananas, and add applesauce.
- stir in oats, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, cloves.
- add sunflower seeds, almonds and raisins, stirring gently.
- spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- divide mixture evenly among 18 tins.
- bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!