- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1 cup onion, chopped fine
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and squeezed dry
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing, onion, egg substitute, egg, Parmesan, butter, broth, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Stir in spinach until well combined.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place in a 15x10x1-inch baking dish coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.