Herbed Spinach Balls
photo by Engineer in the Kit
- Ready In:
80 appetizer-size balls.
- 20 ounces spinach, frozen chopped
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw spinach and remove excess liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients (stuffing mix, parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, eggs and butter) and mix well.
- Form the mixture into small balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 10 more reviews