Recipe by Seasoned Cook
DELICIOUS! I get requests for the recipe all the time. Good all year. This recipe is different from others because two bags of butterscotch chips are used to give more flavor. My family also enjoys them at Christmas. So, so EASY and QUICK!
- 2 (623.68 g) bag butterscotch chips
- 141.74 g can chow mein noodles
- 354.88 ml peanuts (cocktail)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chow mein noodles in a plastic bag and crush into smaller pieces.
- Place butterscotch chips in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute and 10 seconds. Remove and stir.
- Add chow mein noodles and peanuts.
- Working fast, place a heaping teaspoon of mixture onto wax paper. Let harden and cool. (I use wax paper on a cookie sheet and then place in refrigerator for cooling.) Store in air-tight container.