These look like mini haystacks thus the name. Kids and adults love them. Very "Harvesty" when served on dish with the mini pumpkins or candy corn, etc.
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- Microwave morsels in glass bowl on medium just until shiny.
- Add chow mein noodles and nuts.
- Stir quickly and thoroughly until noodles are evenly coated.
- Quickly spoon onto waxed paper.
- Let them set until dry (about 15 minutes).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I was looking for a treat last night and found this. I was happy it required no baking and it was so simple with very few ingredients. I whipped these up in no time. The kids loved them. I will make sure I always have these ingredients on hand ..... great snack for the kids when they have friends over. Thank you so much for sharing this delicious and easy recipe.Reply
see 25 more