Recipe by Khandi Howard
Tastes as good as the kind that you buy. One of my kiddos favorites. Very easy - just throw it all in the bread machine and turn it on.
Top Review by Jessy0419
This turned out great, could be a tad sweeter though. I left out the potato flakes (didn't have any) and substituted almond extract for lemon (didn't have lemon either). I would definitely make this again.
- 236.59 ml warm water
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 29.58 ml powdered milk
- 14.78 ml yeast
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- 59.16 ml butter or 59.16 ml margarine
- 73.94 ml white sugar
- 3.69 ml salt
- 29.58 ml instant potato flakes
- 1.23 ml lemon extract
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure ingredients into the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- I use the order listed in the recipe.
- Set the machine for medium crust, and press start.
- Makes 1 2 1/2 pound loaf.
- *Ilike to use the bread machine just to do the dough.
- Then I take the dough out and form a round loaf, let rise, then bake in the oven at 400 degrees.