Sweet Hawaiian Mango Yeast Bread (Bread Machine)
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- 3⁄4 cup guava or 3/4 cup mango nectar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 2 teaspoons fast rising yeast or 2 teaspoons quick-rising yeast
- 1 cup chopped dried mango (chopped to the size of raisins)
- Place ingredients in bread machine container in order directed by manufacturer.
- Cycle: white, sweet.
- Add mango at the beep(20 min after start).
- Setting: Medium.
- For those of you who like a softer crust, as soon as it comes out of the bread machine, place in a plastic grocery bag and tie it closed till it cools.
Join The Conversation
I liked it sweeter so I added 10 pkts spenda. 700 calories diced dried fruit 10 calories in two tbsp dry milk 1200 calories 3 cups flour 110 calories .75 c. Pineapple juice 80 calories large egg 200 calories two tbsp butter 260 calories four tbsp honey 24 ounces of bread. 1.5 lb loaf 107 calories per ounce 2560 calories in loaf