1/2 Photos of Hawaiian Roast Beef
2 hrs 30 mins
Abba Gimel's Note:
This was an experiment that went right... with a very pleasantly surprising taste taste. Being Jewish I don't eat pork, but I wanted to try to simulate a Hawaiian dish for an evening meal. Make sure you have the time for this one!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine and press the garlic, rosemary, salt pepper and mustard into the roast.
- 2Line roasting pan w/ sliced onion.
- 3Place seasoned roast fat side up.
- 4mix pineapple, orange juice, wine, tomato paste and sugar and pour over roast.
- 5(optional) place in fridge for an hour to marinate.
- 6Bake at 325f - 165c covered for 90 minute.
- 7Uncover and roast for additional 30 minutes at 350f - 180c.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Roast Beef
Serving Size: 1 (468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1333.4
- Calories from Fat 811
- Total Fat 90.1 g
- Saturated Fat 36.1 g
- Cholesterol 312.9 mg
- Sodium 1371.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 88.3 g