Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A twist on regular old ham sandwiches.
- 2 slices bread
- 2 teaspoons cream cheese (enough to spread on bread slices)
- 3 -4 slices honey-roasted ham
- 1 slice pineapple, cut into small pieces
- salt and pepper, for taste
- Take 2 slices of bread and spread cream cheese on each side.
- Stack the ham slices on the cream cheese.
- Place the pineapple pieces on top of the ham.
- Add the salt and pepper for taste.
- Put the sandwich together and enjoy!
I love ham sandwiches and pineapple sandwiches. Don't know why I never thought to combine the two. Yummy sandwich, the only change I made was to use pineapple cream cheese, it made it extra yummy. Will be having this for lunch again really soon. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC Fall 2009.
Yumbo! I had everything on hand and made this tonight for dinner. I made it as an open face sandwich with whole wheat bread. So tasty, quick and easy. Thank you for posting.