Honey Ham Sandwich
I personally love this sandwich with pepper jack cheese and whole wheat bread !
- Ready In:
- 2 slices bread
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1 -2 slice honey-roasted ham
- 2 slices cheese (or to taste)
- Mix together honey, mustard and cayenne, spread on bread.
- Top with ham, cheese and remaining slice of bread. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Kelsey, I had a great lunch yesterday! I selected your recipe for the "Think Pink Tag Game In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness" for October 2008!! I loved the little extra bite of the cayenne added to the Dijon!! I think any 'pepper cheese' would be great on this sandwich too. The sweetness of the honey, the tart/hot of the pepper makes for one tasty sandwich!!!Reply