1/1 Photo of Hash Browns Omelet
Breakfast.....Our favorite meal anytime. This is another one that makes a quick, tasty meal. I have even done it on the campfire while we are camping. The smell is mouthwatering!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4-6 slice bacon
- 473.18 ml frozen hash browns (or shredded or chopped potatoes this is totally up to you and is adaptable leftover baked potatoes w)
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml chopped green pepper
- 4 eggs
- 59.14 ml milk
- 236.59 ml grated cheese (again your choice but we like velveeta or cheddar)
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook bacon in heavy skillet until crisp.
- 2Remove from pan and set aside, crumble when cool.
- 3In bacon drippings in same skillet, mix potatoes, onion and green peppers.
- 4Cook over low heat until underside is crisp and brown.
- 5Blend eggs and milk and pour over potato mixture.
- 6Top with cheese and bacon.
- 8Cook over low heat until egg is done, about 20 minutes.
- 9Cut into wedges and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.7
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 247.1 mg
- Sodium 566.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 17.7 g