Acadia's Tofu Stir Fry
I actually had never tried cooking tofu before, so I decided to marinate it first before cooking. It was a quick tasty meal the next night after work. Serve with rice, noodles or plain. Enjoy.
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups teriyaki sauce (sweet)
- 8 ounces tofu (firm, drained)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 8 ounces frozen stir fry vegetables
- Slice the tofu up into 1/4" thick slices and then cut them again into 1"x2" pieces.
- Mix teriyaki & garlic together. (Reserve and refrigerate 1/2 cup teriyaki and 1 minced garlic clove in separate container).
- Marinate them in teriyaki and garlic for 12-hours in the refrigerator.
- In wok on medium heat add peanut oil.
- Cook up the the tofu for about 2-3 minutes, flip and cook them for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove tofu and set aside.
- Add vegetables to wok and stir fry until tender about 3 minutes.
- Add Tofu and (reserved marinade) back to the wok, cook for 2 minutes more, stir throughly coating everything.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION