- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- sour cream
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 4 ounces American cheese (or cheddar)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together soup and sour cream. Stir in frozen potatoes, ham, cheese, onion, and pepper. Transfer mixture to an ungreased 2 quart baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine cornflakes and melted butter; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle over ham mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50-55 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.