Recipe by FloridaGrl
These are really easy, and really good. Keep the ingredients on hand to make at a moment's notice during the Holidays.
Top Review by brokedownrage
I got this from cooking light mag not from this site, but wanted to stop by to say how wonderful it is!! Easy to make - and if you double the recipe you actually get enough to make three tray worth!
- 236.59 ml cooked mashed sweet potato
- 44.37 ml granulated sugar
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.59 ml salt
- 78.07 ml chopped toasted pecans
- 59.14 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 14.79 ml dark corn syrup
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 2 (119.06 g) package miniature phyllo cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven t o350°F
- Combine sweet potato,granulated sugar,cinnamon,and salt, stirring well.
- Combine pecans, brown sugar, syrup,vanilla, and egg white, stirring well.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon sweet potato mixture into each phyllo shell, spreading to edges. Spoon about 1/2 tspn of pecan mixture over sweet potato mixture. Place filled shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Serving size: 2 tarts.