Recipe by FLKeysJen
From a real estate postcard! Be sure to store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Top Review by Maito
Completely delicious! I think the sweetened condensed milk is the secret ingredient. I halved the sweeteners since we don't like things too sweet, and made these as little crustless pumpkin pies. So yummy!
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk) or 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 1⁄4 cups canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 24 unbaked frozen mini tart shells (3 inch size)