Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts
photo by Lori Alcorn
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 20mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup low-fat whipped cream
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 36 tart shells (3-inch)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9-inch)
For the adventurous
- 8 pieces maple bacon, crumbled
- Bake crusts as per instructions on package.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add pumpkin, sugar, and spices.
- Gently mix in whipped cream and maple syrup.
- For tarts - Spoon into crusts. Refrigerate three hours or until set. Garnish as desired. For cheesecake - Bake at 325º for 1 1/4 hours or until center appears nearly set when shaken.Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- For the adventurous: sprinkle bacon over crust before spooning in mixture. After filling is in crust, sprinkle more bacon on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Winnipeg, married going on 7 years now, and working on making a menu for us with more variety but that is also simple to make after working a 8+ hr day.