Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another easy and fast recipe from S&W.
- 2 (864.66 g) can peach slices in heavy syrup, drained
- 78.07 ml flour
- 78.07 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 78.07 ml old fashioned oats
- 78.07 ml walnuts, chopped
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- Place fruit in a 1-quart shallow baking dish.
- Combine flour, sugar, oats, nuts and cinnamon. Mix in butter until crumbly, sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ice cream if desired.
this is perfect when you need a quick dessert. I double the topping recipe, otherwise...just as is...YUMMY/.
This is wonderful! I wish I had a scoop of icecream to go with it! I scaled the recipe down and I subbed pecans for the walnuts because that's what I had. It was and is DELICIOUS!!! In Remembrance of Eddiebear- Bear'y Good Chabear!
Simple and delicious!! We enjoyed ours with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Thanks for sharing!!