Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
The Web, Hardee's famous Buttermilk biscuts.
Make and share this Hardee's Buttermilk Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2⁄3 cup shortening
- Mix together but do not knead.
- Roll out to 1 inch thick.
- Cut and brush tops with additional buttermilk.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake@ 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
These biscuits are almost foolproof! They rise up high, and taste really good! Thanks for sharing! Katie
This recipe is noyhing like the biscuits at Hardee's.They NEVER butter the biscuits before they go into the oven.And your ratio of baking powder to buttermilk is off. Dont waste your flour on this one.
Too much liquid and too flat. Tasted good, though.