Hamburger-Vegetable Soup With Tortellini
- In a large soup pot over medium heat, brown the ground beef with onion for about 5 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink; stir to crumble meat as you cook (add oil if needed to keep meat from sticking).
- Add in tomatoes, stock, tomato juice, thyme, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco sauce.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium-low; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Increase heat to med-high; add in vegetables and tortellini; cook, uncovered for about 10 minutes or until vegetables/tortellini are tender.
- Ladle into individual soup bowls; sprinkle cheese on top.