- 453.59 g ground beef
- 29.58 ml flour
- 14.79 ml minced onion
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 29.58 ml sherry wine
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 85.04 g can sliced mushrooms
- 226.79 g sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat in 2 tablespoons Butter.
- Stir in flour and next 4 ingredients.
- Add 1-cup water and mushrooms in liquid. Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
- Add sour cream; stir into meat mixture.
- Add wine; heat through. Serve over hot buttered noodles. (May need to add milk if it is too thick.).