- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat in 2 tablespoons Butter.
- Stir in flour and next 4 ingredients.
- Add 1-cup water and mushrooms in liquid. Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
- Add sour cream; stir into meat mixture.
- Add wine; heat through. Serve over hot buttered noodles. (May need to add milk if it is too thick.).