I got this recipe from the spring 2010 cooking club magazine. I have not tried it yet, but it sounds easy, tasty, and relatively healthy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray 8 inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain. Rinse under cook water. Drain well.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in large skilled over med heat until hot. Cook onion and bell pepper 3 to 4 minutes or until they begin to soften, stirring occasionally. Add peas; cook and stir 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 3Whisk eggs, milk, mustard, lemon-pepper seasoning, and salt in medium bowl.
- 4Layer noodles, ham, 1/2 cup of the cheese, and vegetables in baking dish. Pour in egg mixture; top with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake 40-45 minutes or until knife instered in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minute.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham, Vegetable, and Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.0
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 189.6 mg
- Sodium 653.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 19.6 g