Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick, easy and filling weeknight recipe from verybestbaking.com.
- 18 frozen potato puffs (such as TATER TOTS)
- 2 (14 fluid ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cansnestle Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups cooked ham, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 3⁄4 cups instant potato flakes
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) canno-salt added whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- sliced green onion (optional)
- PREPARE potato puffs according to package directions.
- MEANWHILE, COMBINE broth and evaporated milk in large saucepan. Bring mixture just to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low. Add ham, potato flakes, corn, onion powder and black pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes until creamy and slightly thick. Top each serving with three potato puffs and green onions, if desired.