Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Creamy ham casserole with a nutty crunch. Lowfat.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk (skim)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 cups chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen asparagus cuts, thawed and drained
- 3 cups cooked brown rice or 3 cups white rice
- 1⁄4 cup cashew pieces
- Heat oven to 350. Spray 2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Mix soup, milk, sour cream and mustard in casserole. Stir in remaining ingredients except cashews. Sprinkle with cashews.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until asparagus is tender.