So spooky and delicious. A fun way to display veggies and dip during Halloween.
Make and share this Halloween Brain Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Wash cauliflower.
- Cut florets from the top of the cauliflower until you have a cauliflower 'bowl'.
- Remove greens from bottom. Cut stems from radishes, leave the root which will look like an optic nerve, and remove skin but leave a little to resemble blood shot eyes/veins.
- Hollow out the cut end of the radish with the tip of a knife so to stuff with olive. Use a toothpick to hold everything together.
- Line your "bowl" with aluminum foil or a clear cling wrap so dip doesn't escape.
- Fill cauliflower with dip, garnish with radish 'eyes', pepper nose and onion mouth, and serve with veggies and crackers.