Recipe by Snowbaby
So spooky and delicious. A fun way to display veggies and dip during Halloween.
Top Review by Lizzymommy
This was the absolute HIT of my daughter's Spooky Sleepover Bday Party! We ran out of time to make the radish eyeballs, so we ended up using gummy eyeballs, which worked very well. I used Recipe #43688 because it was fast and easy. We left the brain out all night and in the morning, parents were complimenting us on how fabulous it looked! We will definitely do this again - Thanks!
- 1 large fresh cauliflower
- 2 radishes, bulbs with root left on
- 2 pimento stuffed olives
- 1 banana pepper, slice
- 1 slice purple onion
- 1 cup your favorite vegetable dip
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash cauliflower.
- Cut florets from the top of the cauliflower until you have a cauliflower 'bowl'.
- Remove greens from bottom. Cut stems from radishes, leave the root which will look like an optic nerve, and remove skin but leave a little to resemble blood shot eyes/veins.
- Hollow out the cut end of the radish with the tip of a knife so to stuff with olive. Use a toothpick to hold everything together.
- Line your "bowl" with aluminum foil or a clear cling wrap so dip doesn't escape.
- Fill cauliflower with dip, garnish with radish 'eyes', pepper nose and onion mouth, and serve with veggies and crackers.