1/6 Photos of Halloween Brain Dip
So spooky and delicious. A fun way to display veggies and dip during Halloween.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash cauliflower.
- 2Cut florets from the top of the cauliflower until you have a cauliflower 'bowl'.
- 3Remove greens from bottom. Cut stems from radishes, leave the root which will look like an optic nerve, and remove skin but leave a little to resemble blood shot eyes/veins.
- 4Hollow out the cut end of the radish with the tip of a knife so to stuff with olive. Use a toothpick to hold everything together.
- 5Line your "bowl" with aluminum foil or a clear cling wrap so dip doesn't escape.
- 6Fill cauliflower with dip, garnish with radish 'eyes', pepper nose and onion mouth, and serve with veggies and crackers.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Brain Dip
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives