Use veggies and dip to make a fun and edible skeleton for the kids.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup ranch dip (or favorite dip)
- 1 olive, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 mushroom, sliced
- 1 stock celery (cut into fours)
- 4 baby carrots
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 sugar snap peas
- 1 green beans (cut in half)
- 6 small broccoli florets
- 4 small cauliflower florets
- 3 large cauliflower florets
- For the head fill a small bowl with your favorite dip. Take six small broccoli florets and press.
- one at a time lining the top edge of the bowl for hair. Slice an olive and press two rounds in the.
- dip for eyes. Take a small slice of red or yellow pepper for the mouth.
- For the body layout five cucumber rounds below the bowl of dip.
- For the rib cage lay out 8 slices of red bell peppers over the cucumber rounds, four on each side.
- Take the two green beans and layout one on each side of the first cucumber as shoulder blades.
- For the arms connect a baby carrot on each side of the green bean. For elbows layout a small.
- cauliflower floret below each baby carrot. Add another baby carrot below each cauliflower.
- floret. Add little slices of celery for hands.
- Below the last cucumber add three large cauliflower florets and layout 2 inch slices of celery for.
- the legs. Add two small cauliflower florets below each celery stock for knees. Finish the legs.
- with two small 1inch slices of celery below each knee. Add detail to the legs by adding a sugar.
- snap pea to each leg.
- Add slices of mushroom as feet.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION