Leftover Veggie Chicken Stir-Fry
This is a great recipe for using up leftover vegetables that are in your refrigerator. Can use fresh and leftover veggies. This recipe will be different each time you make it depending on the choice of vegetables you have.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups vegetables, cut in 1 in. cubes. (Veggies can be fresh or whatever is leftover in the fridge. Combination ideas peas, broccoli, corn,)
- 1⁄3 cup canned chicken stock, defatted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated gingerroot
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth (To coat wok or pan)
- rice or pasta
- Sauté chicken and garlic. Set aside.
- Coat a wok or frying pan with oil and heat.
- Add 1/4 Cup chicken broth and the 4 cups of veggies.
- Stir-fry 2-3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken and the sauce ingredients and cook 3-5 minutes stirring until the liquid thickens.
- Serve over brown rice or pasta.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 9 more