- 1 lb halibut fillet
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (Sliced)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons red wine (deglaze the pan)
Directions See How It's Made
- salt and pepper flour to taste.
- dredge halibut in flour.
- fry in oil until golden brown.
- remove and place in oven to keep warm.
- Fry green onions in olive oil until they are slightly brown.
- Add garlic and mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Deglaze with red wine.
- Add Heavy cream and simmer until sauce thinkens so to coat a metal spoon.