- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 6 (6 ounce) halibut fillets
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree first 5 ingredients in processor.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat broiler or prepare grill.
- Brush fish with 2 tbsp oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil or grill until just opaque in center, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer fish to plates.
- Spoon sauce over and serve.