Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different and tasty way to serve grilled or broiled fish. It's quick, too. Halibut is native to the Pacific, and fits the Western U.S. region.
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 6 (6 ounce) halibut fillets
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Puree first 5 ingredients in processor.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat broiler or prepare grill.
- Brush fish with 2 tbsp oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil or grill until just opaque in center, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer fish to plates.
- Spoon sauce over and serve.
Good sauce, the herbs and subtle lemon flavor pair well with the fish.
This was great and a wonderful use of the herbs in my garden.
We really loved this recipe! It's so simple but a really tasty way to enjoy grilled fish. The sauce wasn't overpowering and didn't mask the flavour of the fish, only enhanced it. Yummy! Thanks PanNan! Made for ZWT 4.