Recipe by Marsha D.
This recipe I came across comes from Betty Crocker Magazine. This magazine is for diabetes meals made easy. You can sub the halibut with salmon or swordfish.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb halibut fillet
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups o'brien frozen potatoes (diced)
- 1 (9 ounce) baby lima beans (frozen)
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme leaves (dried)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper or 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425'
- In a 2 quart glass baking dish, lighty sray with a cooking spray.
- Cut fish into 4 serving pieces.
- Place fish in baking dish, brush with melted butter.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook potatos in oil 5 minutes, stirr occasionally. Add in lima beans and corn. Stir well and cook for 5 more minutes or until vegetables are tender and still crisp.
- Place veggies around fish and sprinkle with each of the garlic-pepper blend,seasoning salt,thyme and red pepper or(cayenne).
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until fish and veggies are tender.