Recipe by Potatoes Browning
This is a nice recipe that is thick enough to be a dipping sauce or a condiment. I like pouring this on a burger. The carrots make me feel like I'm eating healthy or something.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 4 habanero peppers, minced, seeds and stems removed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the onion and garlic in a skillet until it is soft.
- Add the water and carrots to the pan. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until the carrots get soft. Remove from heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pan. Pour into a blender and process until smooth.