Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Wonderful!! You can bake the potatoes in the microwave if you prefer.
Top Review by Lou1
These are great! I skip the salt and pepper and go straight to the Cajun seasoning blend, and depending on your need for spice, I recommend you do so.
Makes a great lunch or semi-light supper depending on the size of the potato. Good with small green salad, but better with some fresh fruit on the side. Last time, I used green grapes and oranges halved and sliced. Very tasty!
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can campbell's chicken gumbo soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potatoes; prick several times wtih a fork.
- Bake potatoes at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- Cook onion, and celery in oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
- Stir in chicken and next 5 ingredients; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over split baked potatoes.