1/1 Photo of Ground Turkey Casserole
Kendalsmom Lewis's Note:
I found this recipe in Taste of Home magazine & added the broccoli. My family is more likely to eat vegetables if they can't really taste them. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 ounces cubed cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1Cook Noodles.
- 2Steam broccoli until just tender 2-3 minutes.
- 3In large skillet, cook turkey& onion over medium heat; drain.
- 4Mix in tomato sauce& Italian seasoning.
- 5Bring to boil.
- 6Reduce heat, cover& simmer for approx 10 minutes.
- 7In a separate saucepan, combine milk powder, water, cream cheese cubes, parsley& garlic.
- 8Cook& stir over med heat until cream cheese is melted.
- 9Drain Noodles, add to cream cheese mixture.
- 10Put into an 8-in sq baking dish coated w/ nonstick cooking spray.
- 11Mix broccoli into Turkey mixture and top noodles.
- 12Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 13Bake uncovered at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Turkey Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.3
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 152.8 mg
- Sodium 1336.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 47.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: