Rice-A-Roni Turkey Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) box chicken rice-a-roni
- 1 teaspoon chicken soup base
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peas
- Brown turkey in large skillet. Remove from skillet and place in a serving bowl.
- Make chicken rice-a-roni per instructions on box and add 1 tsp chicken soup base.
- During the last 5 minute of cooking time for rice-a-roni add the cooked ground turkey and the frozen peas. Stir and replace lid to skillet. When time is up for the rice-a-roni casserole is done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook from scratch. Mostly on the fly but do use recipes. Love to make bread, soups, stews and Italian food.</p>