Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My boyfriend gave this recipe to me because he knows I love Mexican but I don't like spicy things!
- 1⁄2 lb ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet. Add ground chicken and cook until brown.
- Mix dry ingredients together. Add to chicken and stir to coat.
- Warm the tortillas then fill with the chicken mixture. Top with cheese and serve.