- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup carrot, cut in matchstick strips
- 1 medium green bell peppers or 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in squares
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can mushroom beef gravy or 1 can beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red chile
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onions, celery, carrots and bell pepper until tender-crisp.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, cook ground beef until browned.
- Drain off fat; stir in gravy, soy sauce, ginger and red chilies.
- Add vegetables and heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.