Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Excellent idea if you have leftovers. You can use chicken, mash potato, cheese, or anything you like, instead of the ground beef. A very versatile dish!!!!
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 50 seconds.
- Take one tortilla, put in it 1 tablespoon of the stew ground beef, roll the tortilla over the beef, to make it look like a flute.
- Put the tortilla flute in the pan, allow it to fry in all sides.
- Repeat the steps 1-5 for all the tortillas.
- When ready, put the tortilla flutes in a plate, serve on top of them the lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, spread the cream and cheese, and the salsa.
- Use some fried beans as a side dish.