Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
what a nice side dish for chicken or fish, and no clean up
Make and share this grilled vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 red pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 lb mushroom, halved
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- salt, pepper
- layer 2 large sheets of heavy duty tin foil.
- add vegetables.
- combine dressing ingredients, drizzle over vegetables.
- fold sides of tin foil, seal tightly.
- grill covered over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning packet once.
- cut foil and serve.
chia, I really enjoyed the vegetables. I used mushrooms, green pepper, yellow and green squash. Nice flavor. Thanks!
Great veggies. I made as directed other than I didn't have any squash or green bell pepper on hand. Very simple and tasty. Thanks for sharing. Made for Name That Ingredient Tag.
Hands-down best grilled vegetables I've ever had! We usually grill ours with olive oil OR butter, but the combination of olive oil, butter, and lemon juice makes all the difference in the world! The flavor was amazing! This recipe is going straight into my favorites folder. We'll be making this often throughout the summer! Thanks!