what a nice side dish for chicken or fish, and no clean up
Make and share this grilled vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 red pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 lb mushroom, halved
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- salt, pepper
- layer 2 large sheets of heavy duty tin foil.
- add vegetables.
- combine dressing ingredients, drizzle over vegetables.
- fold sides of tin foil, seal tightly.
- grill covered over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning packet once.
- cut foil and serve.