Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are perfect for the grill, especially when grilling steaks or chicken. You can use any variety of veggies you want, these are just the ones I use!!
- 2 ears fresh corn, husked, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Heat grill. In a large bowl, combine corn, potatoes, carrots, zucchini and onion.l
- In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour butter mixture over veggies; toss to coat. (I have use Olive Oil instead of butter, personal perference)
- Cut 4 (18 x 12") pieces of heavy-duty foil. Place veggies evenly on foil. Wrap each packet using double-fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion.
- When ready to grill, place packets, seam side up, on gas grill over medium heat or charcoal 4 to 6" from coals.
- Cook 25 to 35 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- To serve, open packets carefully to allow steam to escape.
- *I have use the new foil packets from Reynolds wrap and just put all the veggies in there instead of individual packets.
Made as posted with no extra salt and about 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper. Because it is thundering here, I made in oven and had in quite a while and adjusted oven temperature halfway through so can't share opinion. Next time I would slice the carrots thinner than 1/4 inch as they were more crispy than I like. Served with Basil Lemon Brined Grilled Chicken. TY baby girl.