1/1 Photo of Grilled Vegetable Packets
These are perfect for the grill, especially when grilling steaks or chicken. You can use any variety of veggies you want, these are just the ones I use!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill. In a large bowl, combine corn, potatoes, carrots, zucchini and onion.l
- 2In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 3Pour butter mixture over veggies; toss to coat. (I have use Olive Oil instead of butter, personal perference)
- 4Cut 4 (18 x 12") pieces of heavy-duty foil. Place veggies evenly on foil. Wrap each packet using double-fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion.
- 5When ready to grill, place packets, seam side up, on gas grill over medium heat or charcoal 4 to 6" from coals.
- 6Cook 25 to 35 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- 7To serve, open packets carefully to allow steam to escape.
- 8*I have use the new foil packets from Reynolds wrap and just put all the veggies in there instead of individual packets.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetable Packets
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.3
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 249.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g