These are perfect for the grill, especially when grilling steaks or chicken. You can use any variety of veggies you want, these are just the ones I use!!
- Heat grill. In a large bowl, combine corn, potatoes, carrots, zucchini and onion.l
- In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour butter mixture over veggies; toss to coat. (I have use Olive Oil instead of butter, personal perference)
- Cut 4 (18 x 12") pieces of heavy-duty foil. Place veggies evenly on foil. Wrap each packet using double-fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion.
- When ready to grill, place packets, seam side up, on gas grill over medium heat or charcoal 4 to 6" from coals.
- Cook 25 to 35 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- To serve, open packets carefully to allow steam to escape.
- *I have use the new foil packets from Reynolds wrap and just put all the veggies in there instead of individual packets.
Made as posted with no extra salt and about 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper. Because it is thundering here, I made in oven and had in quite a while and adjusted oven temperature halfway through so can't share opinion. Next time I would slice the carrots thinner than 1/4 inch as they were more crispy than I like. Served with Basil Lemon Brined Grilled Chicken. TY baby girl.