Recipe by Doanique
This is a great recipe. When I make the kebabs as a meal I serve them with a loaf of crusty italian bread. Sometimes I grill up some italian sausage to complete the meal. If there are any leftovers I use them in my recipe for pasta sauce. They are also excellent toppings for pizza.
Top Review by Shannon V. Holmes
Good, I used mushrooms, green bell peppers, onions and regular Roma tomatoes cut into fourths. The garlic wasn't done when the rest of the veggies were so I think that I will leave them off of the kebabs the next time I make these.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 green peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 1 lb mushroom
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 2 onions
- 1 lb grape tomatoes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- fresh oregano or dried oregano
- fresh basil or dried basil
- fresh parsley or dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- cut up the vegetables in chunks and put in large bowl.
- mix up the ingredients for the marinade (I vary the amounts of herbs to my taste).
- pour the marinade over the vegetables.
- cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- after marinating put vegetables on skewers.
- grill for at least 10 minutes turning frequently.