- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb medium uncooked shrimp, shelled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat gas grill, In a small shallow dish, combine all ingredients except shrimp; mix well.
- Add shrimp; stir to coat, let stand 10 minutes.
- When ready to barbecue, arrange shrimp on 4 metal skewers.
- Spray grill with non stick cooking spray.
- Place shrimp on gas grill over medium heat,
- Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once and brushing with marinade.