1/2 Photos of Grilled Pork Chops (Chuletas Asado a La Parrilla)
Caroline Cooks's Note:
Delightful citrus and spicy grilled chops. From a Latin American web site; posted for ZWT3. Note: Prep time does not include marinate time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub both sides of chops with adobo.
- 2Place chops in a deep baking dish. In a separate bowl, mix together orange juice, lemon juice, vinegar, and garlic.
- 3Pour marinade over chops and turn to coat both sides of chops.
- 4Let chops marinate in refrigerator for at least one hour or overnight.
- 5Preheat your grill and grill pork chops over a low to medium low flame. Cook each side for about 10-15 minutes per side.
- 6The pork chops are done when meat is white and has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Chops (Chuletas Asado a La Parrilla)
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 110.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 41.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: