1/1 Photo of Grilled Pears With Gorgonzola, Walnuts & Vinaigrette Salad
An easier version of a Cuisinart recipe. I believe this recipe is as good as the quality of your vinaigrette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup vinaigrette, good quality
For the Pears
For the Salad
- 1Clean and oil your grill grate. Turn on and heat to medium high heat.
- 2Cut pears in half and scoop out the cores. Slice a piece off the skin side so it will lay flat without rolling. Brush with a light oil (see Walnut Oil). Place pears cut-side down on the grill. Cover and cook until heated through and nice grill marks appear, about 10 minutes.
- 3In the meantime, toast walnuts in small pan over medium heat on stovetop until toasted, about 5 minutes. Pour walnuts in small bowl and while still warm add gargonzola and mix so cheese melts. Add honey. Stir lightly to incorporate.
- 4Toss arugula or other greens very lightly with vinaigrette. Divide onto four plates.
- 5When pears are nicely grilled on cut side turn over and divide gorgonzola mixture among pears. Grill for a couple minutes more. Remove pears and place ½ pear on each of the four plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pears With Gorgonzola, Walnuts & Vinaigrette Salad
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.2
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 124.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: