Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am a person who loves good chicken cooked a variety of ways and came up with this recipe for a nice meal that will delight the palette
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sage or 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- French baguette, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 cup chives, finely chopped
- Rinse chicken breasts under cold running water, pat dry and set aside.
- Combine lemon pepper, thyme, oregano and sage, blend well. Rub spice mixture on chicken breasts until each is well coated. Set chicken aside.
- Boil 8-10 cups of water in pot, add pasta, once water returns to boil let pasta boil until cooked al dente (6-8 minutes). Drain pasta DO NOT rinse. Reduce heat to medium low, return pasta to pot, add alfredo sauce and heat until well warmed.
- While water is heating to boil pre-heat over to 350 F, mix olive oil, garlic and chives, brush bageuette slices with mixture and place on a cooking sheet, toast in over until golden brown.
- Grill chicken over medium heat until fully cooked ( 12-14 minutes) turning several times to prevent charring.
- Arrange on plate and serve with salad of choice ( use 2-3 toasted garlic baguettes per plate).