Prep 4 mins
Cook 3 mins
Feta, fresh herbs, grill. Done.
- 1 lb feta cheese
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄4 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Slice feta into 1/4 inch slices.
- place in a tinfoil packet, top with a drizzle of olive oil, some of the herbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add very thinly sliced fresh jalapeno rings for extra kick.
- Grill for a few minutes until cheese is melted.
- Should make about 5-10 depending on how thick you slice them.
- Serve with baguettes.