Recipe by SaucyCook
Broccoli cooked on the grill is a great way to get a nutty explosion in your mouth. I put this together myself when I couldn't find any broccoli on the grill recipes that seemed appealing.
Top Review by jpnorthrop
This is the only recipe that I've found for broccoli on the grill, and what a great one it is! It's really nice during the summer when we don't want to heat up the kitchen. Thanks for the great recipe.
- 1 head broccoli
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up broccoli into spearlike pieces (approximately 2 inches each).
- Place in a pyrex dish (or other high temperature proof dish).
- Coat broccoli pieces with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and sugar.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Place dish on Medium to Low heat on grill.
- Heat for approximately 15 minutes.