Blackened sea bass done on the barbecue grill. It doesn't get any better than this! Catfish fillets can also be used.
- Preheat barbecue grill.
- Combine all seasonings in small bowl and mix well.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat and pour into pie plate.
- Dip sea bass into melted butter, evenly coating both sides.
- Sprinkle both sides of sea bass with seasoning mixture.
- Place on grill and cook covered for approximately 6 to 8 minutes or until it is blackened and flakes easily.
- Turn halfway through grilling time.
- Serve with lemon and garnish with dill sprigs.