1/4 Photos of Grilled Blackened Sea Bass
Blackened sea bass done on the barbecue grill. It doesn't get any better than this! Catfish fillets can also be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat barbecue grill.
- 2Combine all seasonings in small bowl and mix well.
- 3Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat and pour into pie plate.
- 4Dip sea bass into melted butter, evenly coating both sides.
- 5Sprinkle both sides of sea bass with seasoning mixture.
- 6Place on grill and cook covered for approximately 6 to 8 minutes or until it is blackened and flakes easily.
- 7Turn halfway through grilling time.
- 8Serve with lemon and garnish with dill sprigs.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Blackened Sea Bass
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 77.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: