Broiled White Sea Bass
- Ready In:
- Preheat the broiler (grill).
- Position the rack 4 inches from the heat source.
- Lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place the fillets in the pan.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice, garlic, herbed seasoning and pepper over the fillets.
- Broil (grill) until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with a tip of a knife, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!